Low Environmental Impact Program
- Want a lush, green lawn, but fewer fertilizer applications?
- Concerned about the environmental impact of fertilizer runoff and leaching?
- Interested in targeted, reduced-risk grub and insect control?
Ask about our Low Environmental Impact Program!
Diamond Lawn Service’s Low Environmental Impact Program combines the best of new and traditional lawn care technologies. While many of our competitors apply quick release fertilizer and sell six, seven, even eight applications per year, our program uses Polyon® controlled release fertilizer and a slow release fertilizer, which require only three applications per year.
Our Low Environmental Impact Program delivers:
- Healthy turf that’s easier to maintain
- Fewer applications than the competition
- Targeted grub control
- Less impact on the environment
- The same technology used on golf courses, sports turf and commercial turf
The Future of Lawn Care Technology—Today
This program sets Diamond Lawn Service apart from our competition. We believe it is the future of lawn care: providing effective products with lower environmental impact. We are meeting the challenge of greener lawns in a greener world—using “green” technology to overcome many of the environmental concerns that have long been ignored by the turf industry.
Experience the value in this program for your lawn care. Please call 248-588-1888 or request a free lawn evaluation.